Sunday, January 4, 2009

Alan had to have a cardiac cathiterization on Tues. When he went to his Dr. for his mission check-up he was sent for a stress test which found an irregularity - hence the cath. Fortunately, there was no blockage but there was some plaque build-up so he will have another test this month and possibly cardiac rehab. The Dr. wants all of this taken care of before the mission paperwork is signed. Alan is doing very well. He had to stay down for a few days after the test. Depending on the outcome of his further tests, we may have to change our mission call request a little. We may need to be in an area with medical care available should we need it - so we probably won't end up in the wilds of Africa. We'll let you know how things are going.

2 comments:

Myra said...

Just got your newsletter - - enjoyed it SO much! I cannot believe your kids are grown ups!

Hope your mission is wonderful and when you settle in Apopka, keep me informed. My brother lives in Altamonte Springs (next door practically) and I'm up there several times a year. Would love to see you both.

Retirement is great! You'll love it.

Myra

Esther said...

What a joy to receive your newsletter!!! Finally pictures;) I love you all so much and think about you daily - honestly!!! You should join facebook - my kiddies and I are on and we have tons of pictures!!!! Hey, what's one more thing???