Monday, February 15, 2010

Sister Salvacion Meniano

Sister Salvacion Meniano passed away on February 14th at St Lukes Hospital, Quezon City of complications of leukemia and chemotherapy. She was 22 years old. These are the only pictures we have of her.

The first is in the hospital with her mother about a week before she died and the second is with her older sister and nephew and her older brother. Sis Meniano has on the brown and blue dress.

She was a sweet young woman and a hard working missionary - having served in the Butuan Philippines Mission. Her family lives in the Leyte Tocloban area. Please keep her family in your prayers.

1 comment:

sarwell said...

Hello Elder and Sister Jones! I am President Meniano from Leyte. I would like to thank you for taking care of my sister. We will never forget that. She was buried last Saturday morning. Hundreds of people came to pay their last respect to her. We really miss her. I can't help but cry even though I know there is a purpose for everything. I am looking forward to see you and Bro. Marlon when I go to Manila. We love you